Commercial PolyLevel® Concrete Leveling in Erie, Edinboro, and Warren
Fast, cost-effective concrete repair and soil stabilization
Total Foundation Solutions offers a proven solution for Erie commercial concrete repair, including leveling, lifting, and stabilization of uneven concrete slabs, such as sidewalks, driveways, roadways and warehouse floors. With multiple formulas available, PolyLevel® can fit the needs of your commercial, industrial or municipal job, for large and small companies across northwestern Pennsylvania and western New York.
Supportworks' PolyLevel® System is designed to work under the most extreme conditions. PolyLevel® uses a two-part urethane polymer that expands into high-density foam to fill voids, lift and stabilize concrete and solve a wide range of geotechnical and structural applications.
Total Foundation Solutions is your premier Erie commercial concrete repair and PolyLevel® contractor in Northwestern PA and Western NY, with our specialization in concrete leveling, lifting, and repair. Call us at 814-208-9442 or click below to request a consultation to discuss the scope of your project.
PolyLevel® works for a wide range of applications:
- Leveling uneven sidewalks and driveways
- Repairing industrial building and warehouse floors
- Leveling uneven roads and bridge approaches
- Airport runway and railroad repairs
- Void filling and erosion control
- Pre-construction soil stabilization
We can select the right PolyLevel® formula for your specific application, whether it's concrete leveling, void filling, soil stabilization or joint stabilization. The PolyLevel® process and steps for installing PolyLevel® are the same for both commercial and residential applications.
Advantages of PolyLevel® for commercial use
PolyLevel® is a state-of-the-art alternative to mudjacking, re-leveling grout or concrete replacement. The polyurethane foam system offers numerous features and benefits:
- Lightweight - Our polyurethane foam weighs approximately 4-6 pounds per cubic foot when installed, in comparison to traditional mortar-based material which weighs 120 pounds per cubic foot.
- High capacity - Lifting action is a result of the expansion of the polymer, allowing for lifting of a much higher load than traditional mudjacking, which relies on hydraulic pressure being contained under a slab.
- Accurate lift - Calculated reaction time of the expanding polyurethane foam allows for targeted, precise lifting of the slab.
- Waterproof - Polyurethane formula is fully waterproof, so it won't wash out, won't be impacted by freeze/thaw cycles and can be used to under-seal slabs and stop a variety of infrastructure leaks.
- Non-invasive - PolyLevel® equipment can be used in extremely limited access areas and won't disturb lawn or landscape.
- Quick cure time - Within just 15 minutes after injection, the concrete slab is ready for heavy loading; compared to conventional mudjacking which takes several days to cure.
- Environmentally-friendly - With PolyLevel® there’s no need to demolish the concrete and transport the waste to a landfill.
Get an estimate on commercial PolyLevel® installation
Total Foundation Solutions offers Erie commercial concrete repair, leveling, lifting and PolyLevel® installation in Edinboro, Warren and all of Northwestern PA and Western NY. Contact us today to schedule an on-site consultation and learn how PolyLevel® can solve your concrete settlement problems and a wide range of other structural issues. Get an estimate for your commercial project today - call 814-208-9442.